UPPAbaby offers extended warranty of 12 months (on top of the standard warranty of 2 years) for a total of three years on all UPPAbaby strollers and select accessoires (UPPAbaby Bassinet, RumbleSeat, VISTA PiggyBack, and CRUZ PiggyBack). To receive the additional 12 months of warranty, customers must register their product online within three months of purchase on UPPAbaby.com and provide a valid receipt from an authorized retailer. It’s our way of saying thank you!
The extended warranty only applies to 2015 or later models. Read the warranty terms below for more information.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
UPPAbaby offers a limited lifetime warranty on the UPPAbaby MESA i-SIZE car seat and the UPPAbaby ISOFIX Base. To receive the limited lifetime warranty, customers must register their product online within three months of purchase on UPPAbaby.com and provide a valid receipt from an authorized retailer. The lifetime of the product is defined by the expiration date included on the product. The limited lifetime warranty represents UPPAbaby’s continuous commitment to child passenger safety.
The limited lifetime warranty only applies to car seats purchased after 1 January 2019.
Warranty & Repair
Your UPPAbaby product is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of two years from the date of purchase under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions. This warranty cannot be extended and no extended warranty can be purchased.
This warranty is not transferable and extends only to the original retail purchaser and is only valid when supplied with proof of purchase from an authorized retailer. Proof of purchase must be retained for this warranty.
The warranty is valid only in the original country of purchase. This warranty is subject to the conditions set forth by country in which the items were purchased. Conditions may vary. UPPAbaby will not ship replacement or repair parts outside the country of purchase.
UPPAbaby will provide replacement parts or conduct repairs as determined fitting by the company. UPPAbaby reserves the right to exchange replacement parts. Some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the item is improved over time. Caution! This warranty does NOT cover:
- Defects caused by misuse or poor maintenance. Please refer to the product manual for guidance on item use and maintenance.
- Damage caused by improper installation of UPPAbaby parts and/or accessories. Please refer to product instruction booklet for guidance on item assembly and use.
- Damage caused by corrosion mold or rust.
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear.
- Damage or degradation caused by the sun, sweat, detergents, damp storage conditions or frequent washings.
- Repairs or modifications carried out by a third party.
- Product purchased from an unauthorized retailer. You can find a list of authorized retailers on www.uppababy.com.
- Second owners and users other than the registrant.
- Damage resulting from airline shipping and handling.
UPPAbaby reserves the right to determine if warranty terms and conditions have been met. Please contact your local distributor if you have any questions about the warranty.